Monday, July 11, 2005

Still kicking

Oh, how neglectful I've been of this site...blah, blah, blah. Unfortunately, life happens and people get busy. The main problem with posting on this site is the fact that I can't moblog to it because I moblog to my other site and because I have to post early before work (and it's the summer and I sleep later). Excuses, excuses.

Moving onward and upward, here's a quick update in list form (love lists!)

- Some of the girls went to Ocean City for the 4th. No really good boy encounters but the beach was fab and we had fun!
- NotCarrie and I threw NotJason a midnight birthday party in the park, complete with cake and strawberry champagne.
- Had a cute new guy pop on the scene that I've got my eye on...let's call him NotOpie : )
- Got a tattoo!
- and more....

Not blogging on a regular basis causes you to forget most of what has happened. Plus, it probably wasn't very exciting anyways.

No comments: