Friday, June 03, 2005

Sex and the Semi Single girl...

Is it possible to be semi single?

You've all heard about my think with NotSkippy, well while the saga of flirt, kiss, grope, disrobe, flirt, kiss, etc., continues, I've decided I'm in need of some one on one lovin'...meaning, I've bought a toy...

I think I should get a toy chest to commemorate this event, really.

I comes with 7 different heads and everything...(now how many guys do you know that can fit that bill).

But, I digress.

Being semi single means that I'm openly dating...which seems to get NotSkippy's attention in that he asks about said dates and is happy (almost gleeful) when they're canceled or when I show up in a funk because I'm not getting what I want from the guy I'm seeing that night...

Being semi single also means that I'm flirting and doing all sorts of naughty things with NotSkippy. I'm not bothered by it, he's okay with it (in fact he initiates sometimes), and if this will convince him to come to his senses quicker than I'm happy anyway.

But here's the thing...is this healthy? I mean we've got great chemistry, wonderful closeness, all that stuff that couples have to work to find, we've got it in spades, except for one thing. We're not seeing each other exclusively. (Somewhere some single girl is gaping at this screen shouting "why", meanwhile her boyfriend is looking over her shoulder thinking "perfect relationship").

Could we walk away from each other tomorrow? Not likely.

Are we happy like this? Yeah.

Should I press for more? Probably

Will I? probably not...

Sigh...oh well at least I know with the BOB I'll be physically satisfied.

Ciao!

No comments: