Friday, May 06, 2005

Onions have layers! Ogres have layers! Onions have layers! You get it?

Every morning I think about underwear. You know...as in what do I want to wear today...Well, NotCarrie's email about matching bras and panties and her current rocking pair got me thinking about how much I like the panties I have on today. This, of course, led to other thoughts mainly about how happy wearing foundation garments you like can make you. Maybe this is just me, but if I've got on a pair of panties I really like, I feel better throughout much of the day...could be confident...could be sexier...just better. For example, today I have on these low-rise briefs I love with mixed drinks on them. To make it even better, they color coordinate with my shirt. It's not like anyone else would know this (except you guys now do), but it still makes me happy. Coordination directly follows fit in terms of me being happy. Why do you think these inner layers make our outer layers so happy?

4 comments:

NotCharlotte said...

i absolutely LOVE when my briefs match my shirt! yesss...
i think that if you are confident in your underwear you're more confident on the outside. like when i wear my "uberbra" i feel much better than if i wear the backup bra.
another thing that makes me happy is when your bra and undies match. how weird that something so simple can make your day?

NotCarrie said...

My new favorite knickers (I love how we all call them different things) are the ones from Victoria's Secret with the lace around them. And the slut in me loves it when my low rise jeans are low enough so you can almost (I said slut, not whore) see the lace.
Yeah, Today are the Rolling Stones pair.
Ew, I don't do thongs no . No thong th-thong thong thong for me!

NotMiranda said...

Definitely can't do the thong thing. My new faves are the low rise and the boy shorts.

NotSamantha said...

I on the other hand am a big fan of the thong! I hat unsightly vpl (visible panty lines) so a thonging I will go, but I have recently fallen in love with the latest boy short from my fave place to shop...so now its a toss up, thong song or who wears short shorts...