Saturday, April 23, 2005

sleep tight, dream right.

so yesterday evening was quite interesting.
i had my first interview, NotEmo. He's a guy my age, typical emo kid physically that listens to hardcore rock shite. I thought he'd be a good interview and i was not disappointed.
We went to happy hour at the resteraunt next to our place of work and after one drink i realized we were talking about stuff that should be taped. I felt very comfortable around him and he was very open about the questions i was asking. I'll put a more detailed post when i listen to the tape again, but what i learned from him was a bit different from the other interviewees but i also found a lot in common. He's still fucked over his last girlfriend, who cheated on him, but it didn't stop him from having sex with her last month. he called himself a loser for doing that, but he had nothing else to take the place of her. it reminded me of NotElliot.
He believes that every love is your first love and your last love.
he doesn't remember when he lost his virginity.
he's one kinky motherfucker though.
and i have a feeling he's bi, which doesn't bother me in the least but sure as hell bothers him. he kept saying "i WISH i were bi, i'd have a lot more choices. but i'm not. you're born that way and i sure as hell wasn't." and when i turned off the recorder he was like "ok, one of those questions i said a no to a yes." but he wouldn't tell me which one.
then he turned the tables on me and tried to get some information out of me. it was working, but then NotCarrie showed up (thank you!) so i couldn't finish.
I must say it was nice to talk to a guy about stuff. even though he wasn't ALL the much of a help, it was nice to have testosterone around me. Hanging out with NotPrince last night was fun too. He gets all giddy around NotPagan, it's hilarious. And now he's been abducted by the blogging community so we are going to learn a lot more about him. He's crossed over to the good side :-)
I still have a feeling that NotElliot hooked up with NotBigMouth last night. I can't knock it out of my mind. As i told NotEmo, one reason i think i like him is because he's there. there's nothing else in my near vicinity. but then i tell myself that's not the whole reason, i like him. just plain and simple. NotPagan said that when she likes someone, she only likes them. and that's the same with me. it's not good though, especially in my current situation.

wow, this post makes up for my lack of length lately.

4 comments:

NotCarrie said...

You mean you only "like" one person at a time?

NotMiranda said...

I'm a "liking" whore. I definitely have multiple crushes at the same time...of varying intensity of course.

NotCharlotte said...

yeah i'm starting to change my mind about the "liking one person" thing.
because i was wrong. i just probably like one guy more than another. i dunno anymore.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I usually have a #1, like whoa guy. But then there are the "He's cute, let's mo" guys, then there are the "I have a crush on you but it will never happen so I won't even waste my energy on it" guys.