Monday, April 18, 2005

May I have a cup of confusing with drama on the side?

Ahh! This weekend was a whirlwind of interesting considering I had almost all of it off. Being at the Barn yesterday only served to confirm my tendency to distrust so many people. I mean I do believe NotaStewardess set a trap for us with NotBigMouth! The more I thought about it the more I thought that it was probably done to throw you off of NotElliot, i.e. he's interested in someone else...move on. Nice try dumbasses, but you're going to have to pull that one on someone more in your league. The spygirls (has a nice ring to it) of NSATC are too clever and fast on our feet for those games. (lol) In an effort to be not so cryptic on a site supposedly dedicated to not being cryptic, let me rewind and recap a bit.

....I'm not at the Barn an hour yet when NotaStewardess comes up to chat, asking if I'd heard what happened on Friday. She then proceeds to fill me in on how NotElliot and NotMargaret made out on his balcony. "Going at it" is the term she used. Long story short...I approach NotElliot about this only to hear what a crock it is. While NotaStewardess begins to spin a tale about how I misheard her, I begin to realize how effed up these people really are.

In other news, another interview is checked off the list, and I have at least 3 more scheduled for this week. I'm beginning to dread these for the kinds of information I'm finding out. I stumbled onto NotBob's kink and anal fixation last night. *sigh* There is such thing as knowing too much about someone. *sigh*

No comments: