Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just in case my life wasn’t even more effed up…

I’ve been doing the online thing, right….right.
I’ve been hanging out with NotSkippy, right….right.

Soooo…can someone explain to me why on the past two weekends that I have spent copious amounts of time with NotSkippy I have managed to lose what undergarments I dare wear? Why I uncovered his kink? Why he ran headlong into mine? Why all of a sudden things are a LOT different than they were when we began dating last September? Why he was happy that my first online date cancelled on me?

The only saving grace of this is Notmyfirstdate emailed and wants a do over on Sunday after I leave the Barn…

*headdesk*

2 comments:

NotCarrie said...

If only things would work out how we wanted them to...

NotCharlotte said...

you exist! tommy i thought you disappeared forever...

sometimes it takes awhile to get what you wish for. sometimes it happens just when you begin to wish for something else. life is weird that way.