Monday, April 25, 2005

Continuing chronicles of a sex spy

...at least I think I'm still a sex spy. Gatherer of gossip...discerner of truth...everybody's confessor. Ok, that last one may be a little extreme, but I did have to listen to a lotta talk this weekend from the NotBigMouths (i.e., NotBigMouth and her posse) about getting some and anal foreplay. *sigh* Why me? NotaStewardess's sharing in that particular arena was a bit much. It's like because more people are finding out about these interviews they feel like I'm the person to talk to about their sexual proclivities. Not! Of course, with these two I have a feeling an underlying motive may be to ensure that certain bits of info (i.e., NotBigMouth is getting some) get passed to NotCharlotte.

One thing I've learned from the weekend is that men continue to be even more complicated than I ever thought. It's not that I thought they were easy, but they're full of all of these intricate little spaces you can get lost in trying to figure out. NotElliot for instance. What the hell is up with that boy? Truth be told...this sex spy is almost tired of trying to figure him out.

I can't let a post get by without commenting on my two interviews this week. While at two opposite ends of the sexual spectrum, they both endeared themselves to me even more. NotCharlotte, do you feel like these interviews are bonding you closer with the person you're interviewing? After the article is finished, I'm thinking of compiling some of the "research" on this site. The more guys I talk to the more I learn about this necessary species : )

2 comments:

NotCharlotte said...

yeah, i really think that NotEmo and i bonded quite a bit. he proved to be a good interviewee but i think it helped that we were friends first. i don't know if the same would happen if i didn't know the person.

NotMiranda said...

You're exactly right, Tommy. This article, when it's finished, is really going to focus more on the interview process and what it means to the interviewer than the actual content of the interviews. Would you be willing to be interviewed? It's not my typical format, but we could do it online.